Re: Mozilla T-bird upgrade - wheres all my stuff!!??

Michael Sullivan wrote:

I just upgraded mozilla thunderbird using apt (I run unstable) and now my folders and accounts and address book are not seen by the upgrade!!. Is it broke??

I can see my old info in ~.mozilla-thunderbird but the program isn't seeing the info as something it needs to use.

I'm not looking forward to starting out with a clean slate. that would be bad.

If you're subscribed check back just a few messages. This was just answered.

Paul Scott