Re: No CTRL-F1..F6 anymore

Otto Wyss wrote:

It is a problem with locales, after installing it new CTRL-F1..F6 is now
working in the console. It's only now Windowskey-F1..F6. I don't
remember if it was CTRL-F.. or ALT-F.. but it definitely wasn't
Windowskey-F.. before. One wonders why console switching depends on the
locales. Even for USB-keyboards it should always work regardless of any
settings.

Unfortunately it doesn't work under X, I haven't found the right key
combination so far or how to correct it there.
I'm not sure about the Windowskey, but the usual keystroke is neither Ctrl-F nor Alt-F, but rather Ctrl-Alt-F (when in X, that is).

--
Kent