Re: [OT] squidguard, dansguardian, other?? on a 486?

On Saturday 10 July 2004 08:06 pm, Paul Johnson wrote:

> > (I hear Bill Gates has a lot of money.  I should look him up and see
> > if he wants to fund the development of a simple-to-use p0rn filter for
> > Linux.  :)
>
> It already exists.  It's called squidguard.

No, I said "simple to use."  I've looked at squidgard, if you followed this
thread.

Though not in a good while, granted.  I remember looking at some enormous bit
of documentation that explained how the electrical bonds between subatomic
particles work and the difference between DNA and RNA and mitosis vs. meosis
and RISC vs. CISC and even described the sensory perceptive differences
between sweet and salty, but it never answered any of the simple questions,
like how to accomplish something useful with the thing.

Though I will grant you I should STFU about it before I see what things look
like here and now.  So I will, but I'll be extremely surprised if it has
evolved into a user-friendly thing any reasonably competent Dad migrating
from Windows could figure out.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/