BugMenot

Yesterday on Slashdot there was a pointer to an article on improving
Mozilla, and Friefox with plugins. One of these was called BugMeNot, and is
supposed to provide "accounts" for sites susch as the New York Times that
require registration.

I followed the links on this, and fond a page that was supposed to install
it, but when I clicked on that button, I just got a single black page with
the work "false" in it.

Has anyone installed this sucsefully?

I;m runing Galeon 1.25 on an older "testing" machine.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin