Re: Recompile source after error

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Bijan!

Good and helpful guys like you make this mlist a friendly
learning environment. So newbies will not feel so pathetic and be driven
away by some unprovoked harsh words. You set a true and good example to
distinguish between a "helpful" respond and a truly helpful one. Thank
you, from me and for all newbies like me.

tong

FYI.

- I've been using Linux ever since RH6.2, and just shifted to Debian
recently.

- The reason I want to recompile Emacs is that I don't like its Windose
scrollbar behavior, and want to restore it to X-windows default, just like
what xterm's behavior. I've been doing so in RedHat ever since I lost that
feature by default.