Re: Pick up a shell session after ssh timeout

On Thursday 08 July 2004 14:00, LeVA hurled the following on the wire:
> 2004. július 8. 13:54,
> Joost De Cock <joost.decock@astrid.be>
>
> -> debian-user@lists.debian.org:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > I'd like to know if it's possible to pick up a shell session that was
> > running over a ssh session that timed out.
[... more of my rambling]
> This is not possible (thanks God!)

Fair enough. I didn't think so, I was more curious then in need of a fix :)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.