Mach64 DRI so far

I have to say it IS working. T'aint the greatest but working nevertheless.
Tuxracer runs perfectly, foo-billards runs fine, quakeII runs 100% (this
might auto-configure off GL if not operating), etc.

Gl117, billard-GL and Cube will NOT run.Flightgear runs problematically, not
really usable. These could be the programs. Llx-doom is looking for some
unavailable color, for example.

The only thing I could really call buggy is: When I log off and log on, DRI
comes up disabled. Do a control./alt/BSP and it will come up enabled. And
even though I have the DRI section 0666, non-root logons cannot use it. In
fact, if I open a root-shell from such logins, it works!