Re: help; Is C soon to be the programming lang. of the past?

Apparently, _God bless us all, everyone._, on 07/07/04 21:40,typed:

Not sure how to delete this message from the newsgroup. BTW, since you
are posting a newsgroup, your message really is dumb.

<SNIP>

 > This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.

 > Thank you.

I thought the message very appropriate and I appreciated it somewhat.

No no, it is not the message I had wanted to talk about, it was about the disclaimer. For some weird reason I typed message (well, I had been a long day so ... ). Sorry about that typo (I have already clarified this in my immediate subsequent post earlier), I know it changed the meaning.

->HS