Re: help; Is C soon to be the programming lang. of the past?

Apparently, _Sanjay Kaushal_, on 07/06/04 20:29,typed:
> can you tell me how to use the command line arguement with c
program??

Starting C programming, eh? :D

Welcome.

Very soon you will realize using makefiles is a better option, so here
is some useful resource:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/orgs/acm/tutorials/dev-in-unix/makefiles.html

And, oh, btw, that disclaimer you have down there:
I am not sure I was the intended reciepient.
Not sure how to delete this message from the newsgroup. BTW, since you
are posting a newsgroup, your message really is dumb.

->HS

> Thanks & Regards,
> Sanjay Kaushal
> Patni Alliance at Assurant Inc.
> 2323, Grand Avenue
> Kansas City    MO  64108
> United States Of America
> Pho ne: (816) 556-7625

> This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.

> Thank you.

I thought the message very appropriate and I appreciated it somewhat.

I had wished to ask what C# (C sharp) is supposed to mean, does it supplant or make C++ obsolete, and whether C and C++ are soon to be "on the outs."

Do you Yahoo!?