Re: new user

I guess he/she was referring to Rational Software, which are in turn
bought by IBM two years ago or so. Rational makes software, like the
ClearCase version control system which is a pain in the *** to setup
:).

Try www.rational.com or www.google.com ;)

If you indeed have a question about Debian GNU/Linux, an Open Source
Operating System for your PC or other funny hardware, try reading
www.debian.org first and try Google again. If that doesn't help, we
will be more than happy to help you out :).

Good luck!

Pim