Very strange error setting up my cups printer

Hi,

I switched from RH9 and installed Debian just recently. Previously
my printer was working fine, now I just can't use it:

$ lpstat -p -d
printer hp_psc_1210 is idle.  enabled since Jan 01 00:00
system default destination: hp_psc_1210

$ lpq
lpq: hp_psc_1210: unknown printer

$ lpq -Php_psc_1210
lpq: hp_psc_1210: unknown printer

This is very strange. I don't know it is the cups problem or
Debian's problem. Because everything else are the same (with my
previous RH9). Beside, test-page printing works fine from the cups
admin web page.

Is there anything I can do? I've delete/add the printer twice. The
problem is the same.

Thanks for your help