Re: screen freezes up with fast GTK tabbing

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 01:12:41PM -0400, Nori Heikkinen wrote:

> a friend's analysis is that something's wonky with my video driver,
> such that when this happens, it will spew its output to the screen and
> then stop corresponding with it.  this is really weird.

Driver, or the video card itself might be defective.

Y'know, I'm not an expert on this particular issue, but even *I* can
tell that people will need to know what video card and driver and
version of X and version of GTK and GNOME libraries you're using.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading