Re: Is gedit crashing in sid?

Le mer 07/07/2004 à 16:06, * Tong* a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Since the gedit is crashing in debain testing
> (http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22gedit:+undefined+symbol:+eel_input_event_box_new%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=r&selm=2bRJs-659-17%40gated-at.bofh.it&rnum=2)
>
> I'm wondering if it is crashing in SID?
>
> Crashing now and then is at least better then crashing-always.

I'm using it without any problem. (It should'nt even crash now and then:
gedit 2.6.x is a stable release whether it's a sarge or sid package in
debia; debian *unstable* is about package management, not upstream
software stability)

Yours,

Jeremie K.

P.S: since it's certainly a dependency problem I guess it's possible
that it won't get fixed if you only install gedit and gedit-common from
sid... try and see