Re: Postfix Install -- /usr/bin/ld: Cannot find -ldb

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 22:27:17 -0400, Arthur E. Conrad wrote:
> How do I fix this?

You don't. Unless you know what you are doing (in which case it's highly
unlikely you'd ask this question) you shouldn't install major system
components like a mail transfer agent from source; you should be using the
packaged version: "apt-get install postfix postfix-doc".

HTH,
Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but if they called them "sad meals", kids wouldn't