DVBStream, Sarge and hostname

Hi,

I have installed Sarge and am trying to get my digital tv card to work. Everything goes fine until I run DVBStream:

dvbstream -f 191625 -bw 7 -tm 8 -gi 8 -v 519 -a 720 -o > capture.mpg

It goes thought the process and says streaming 2 streams, but then spits out:

Debian : Host Unknown

After a look at the DVBStream source it appears that it is trying to call gethostbyname, and failing.

My initial thought is that it cannot resolve the name debian.

Does that sound plausible, and if so, how can I change/set it correctly so it can?

Thanks.

Aaron.