Re: office suite capable of importing/converting applixware aw & ag files?

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 08:40:31PM +0100, stephen parkinson wrote:

> my applix was purchased approx 4-5 yrs ago

   Last time I looked for an upgrade, it appeared to be no longer
supported. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong)

> i tgz'd the applix dir and now uncompressed on a libranet 2.8.1 box,
> applix complains loudly of missing libstdc++ 2.8 libs
>
> so do i build & install libstdc++2.8 sources or hope for
> a open source program that will import applix aw/ag files ?

   I'd go with the former, but if the latter should descend in a shaft
of light, please ping me.

> current libstdc seems to be 2.10
>
> nothing much appeared in search of debian-user archives

   Sometimes I wonder how many of us remain.

Regards,
Erik