Re: postfix + amavisd-new + clamscan

> I suspect that the best thing for me to do at this point is to discard
> the Debian postfix readme for amavisd-new and RTFM for postfix and work
> it out on that list.  Once understood, post a bugreport on clarification
> of the documentation.  As it is, this is a non-functional installation.
>   That's OK though, it's a non-trivial configuration.

Basically the idea is:
postfix at 0.0.0.0:25 ---> content_filter at localhost:10024 --->
postfix at localhost:10025

the 10025 port configuration must be something like (master.cf):

127.0.0.1:10025 inet n  -       n       -       250     smtpd
    -o content_filter=
    -o local_recipient_maps=
    -o relay_recipient_maps=
    -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
    -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes

the "-o" overrides all the UCE filtering configuration that I have,
adjust that to your
configuration

--
Regards,