Apache2/mailman - Scripts Don't Run

I believe I've followed all the procedures to get 'Mailman' running
with 'Apache2' on 'sarge'.  Searching "Debian Bugs", "Apache2 docs"
and the WWW has not helped solve my problem. FWIW, I've installed
'mailman' successfully on other systems ...

Everything looks OK except for one thing:  when a URL like,

is requested, 'Apache2' locates the file (return code = 200) but wants
to *download* the 'listinfo' file instead of executing it!  My hunch
is that it is a CGI-BIN issue.

Here's what I've added to the standard 'Apache2' config:

  ScriptAlias    /mailman/      /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/
  Alias          /pipermail/    /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

  <Directory "/var/lib/mailman/archives/public/">
      Options FollowSymLinks
  </Directory>

I've also changed "/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py" as suggested in the
"README.Debian" file.

Can anyone help?  ;-)

Thanks,

--