Mono tutorial --> gtk-sharp?

Hey,

Please accept my humble apologies if this question is, for one reason or
another, of the stupid kind.

Today, I thought I'd give the Mono/Gtk# tutorial at
www.gotmono.com/docs/gnome/bindings/gtk-sharp/getstart.html a shot, but
compiling the very first tiny example yields errors (about not finding
the assemblies 'gtk-sharp.dll' and 'glib-sharp.dll'.

By now, I must have installed anything available in sid. The gtk-sharp
package itself refers to both libgtk-cil and libglib-cil. Those are
installed just fine.

So I'm not sure what I might need to get myself going. Could somebody
please give me a clue?

Thanks,
Tom