Re: ATI + LCD Monitor - refresh rate problem

Isn't that just edits the XF86Config-4? i tried fglrxconfig they all just change that file.

And like I said, I tried changing it manually to every value possible...

I forgot to add, I am trying 75hz with 1280x1024

Moshe Bergman

jr jrockys2 wrote:

Have you tried with dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 and set the new parameters?

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:40:25 +0200, Moshe Bergman