Re: tips on using "screen"?

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 06:38, Thomas Adam wrote:
> If the OP were to be more specific as
> to the *kind* of things he wants to do with screen, then I can draft
> together some of my own notes.

I do have a question:

In gnome-terminal, I use CTRL-PGUP and CTRL-PGDN to cycle between tabs.

How can I get screen to accept keyboard shortcuts for these two cycling
functions?

And back on xterms - does anyone know something that doesn't have the
redraw problems of gnome-terminal, yet is included in the gnome-session
save function (I have two monitors, and use two virtual desktops
frequently, and have three set up to my tastes).

Alternatively (or in addition), is it easy to start xterms on the
different virtual desktops - I can specify x,y,w,h but can I specify
virtual desktop?

tia
zen