postfix configuration

Hi,

I have just successfully installed posfix as my mail server. Now I can
send
e-mails with both commands "mail" and "sendmail" but my problem is
that the
mail arriving has a "wrong name of sender" and a wrong "from" adress.
It's
just like this:

from: wrong_name1 <correct_name@wrong_domain.com>

These name1 and adress are not the ones I have set in the main.cf file
(and I
don't know where they come from!!!).
I can't find the correct place or the correct words to fix this
parameters: I
googled and looked at my configuration files with no result.

Now I had found out that I can modify the name and adress using
differents
options in the MUA, but I would like to have the corrects ones fixed
in the
postfix configuration.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!