RE: Mach64 DRI -- almost there, but ...

<<<<<
I actually got a mach64.ko to compile and load. Congratulations.
Unfortunately, the xfree and mesa versions on that CVS would no compile. I do
have mesa-dri-mach64 and dri-trunk stuff from Sid.

So I load at start up agpgart, ati-agp and the mach64 modules. Agpgart and
mach64 are acknowledged in dmesg without errors. Hoever, still no DRI. The
XFree86 log shows agp as unavailable saying be sure the kernel module agpgart
is loaded. It is.

So, now what?
<<<<<

My card is ati, my agp bridge is intel so put in intel-agp instead of ati-agp
so got the AGP. Still no luck.

Did a verbose-debug run of glxinfo. Found it could not find a driver in the
dri-trunk modules subdirectory. I had it elsewhere and copied it. Glxinfo now
comes up with direct rendering yes!

So I ran glxgears. It  did not work. Got this:
# glxgears
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset.
3 frames in 6.0 seconds =  0.500 FPS

So ... How does one do this?
Another caveat. The IRQ is being shared among 3 devices by steering. The AGP
is just one of them!