Re: Wireless and kernel 2.6

I have a Presario 2100, and if the `lspci -v -v` reports it as a
Broadcom BCM94306 802.11g adapter (which most of the WLANs are, the only
way you can get it working (so far) is to use ndiswrapper
(http://ndiswrapper.sf.net) I used the driver CD that came with my
laptop and now the adapter gets detected as wlan0 and works magically!