quote - Re: resolv.conf has been lost

hi ya carl

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Carl Fink wrote:

> I did not write that.  If you're going to cite me, quote some of my
> stuff.

:-)

having to edit out who said what in prior comments might scare
a few from replying if the smtp rejected any missing contents

i never did understand who cam up with this format for keeping
the quotes intact for the portion one is replying

emacs way is nice, with xxx>   but i'd also want to see the
1st line with time/date/author also xxx> included

oh well ... 30yrs later, too late to change

c ya
alvin