Re: resolv.conf has been lost

cenapad wrote:
I've noticed that resolv.conf has been reseted each time I reset computer, that is, if I reboot ou shutdown the machine, i lost the content of resolv.conf, and, therefore, information about my DNS. Strange...

Are you using dhcp or static IPs? I ask because I had a similar experience with /etc/resolv.conf when using my laptop as a dhcp client. Actually my problem was a bit different in the sense, the file is still there but its contents would be erased. I never had a clue which program was doing it.