Comparision presentation of Debian with RedHat

Dear Users,
	I need a little help. We are an ISP and running RedHat distribution on our servers. I want to migrate them to Debian gradually because of the excellent features that Debian provides like policy, package management, release cycle, security updates and many more.
I'm looking for a presentation on "Differences between RedHat and Debian" so as to convince my management. I'd be thankful if anyone could help me in this regard.

TIA,
rrs