XFCE on Debian 3.0

Hi,
I've installed Debian 3.0 with the basic X Window system onto my PC which does not have Internet access at the moment.
I've downloaded xfce_3.8.16-2_i386.deb from the Internet using another machine, and burned this file into a CDROM.
Can I use the file xfce_3.8.16-2_i386.deb on the CDROM to install XFCE into my Debian box?

If so, what commands can I use to do so? I'm quite new to Debian here, can someone advice?

Many thanks in advance.

Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present...

Do you Yahoo!?