Disaster Recovery

Title: Message
Heyas,

Does anyone know of a good document to read specifically relating to Disaster Recovery/Planning of Debian systems?

Any pointers on doing a reinstall of a server to get the packaging back to the state of the knackered server?

I'm assuming that performing a base install then restoring config would be the way to go, but how do I make sure that the exact same package selection then gets installed before restoring /etc ?

All tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Mark

--

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.

Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and

may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com