Re: copy paste into kde

Ricky Clarkson wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:32:27 +0200, Frédéric Dreier <frederic@dreier.cc> wrote:
I have a problem using eclipse (3.0) and kde: 'copy' does not work
everytime using keyboard shortcut...  using Ctrl+C or Ctrl+ins does not
copy the selected text into the klipper.

You are probably using the GTK version of Eclipse.  Two suggestions:

1) Do other GTK-based apps have similar clipboard issues?
I'm not using any other GTK-based apps as often as I use eclipse. So I did not notice this problem there.

<>2) Does the Motif version of Eclipse have similar clipboard issues?

I have seen that eclipse3 is going to be released (the 30th). I will try both version as soon as they are out.

<>Also see http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs

Very good suggestions! there is a lot of copy-related bugs, and most should have been fixed.

Thanks a lot for all your smart suggestions!

Regards,

Frédéric