Re: [d-i] Hard drive not detected (4GB) on IBM Thinkpad 560X (SOLVED)

On Monday 28 June 2004 17:58, Ketil Froyn wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:28:27 +0200, Sylvain Vedrenne
[...]
> > I'm stuck trying to network-install Debian
[...]
> > on an IBM Thinkpad 560X.
[...]
> > partman says something like "here are the partitions on your hard drive"
> > but there is nothing! but the menu asking me what I want to do next...
> >
> > It seems the hard drive (4GB, C,H,S: 993,128,63) is not detected.
[...]
> Try loading the drivers on the disk cd-drivers.img, I seem to recall
> that it has a lot of IDE drivers that aren't included on the other
> disks. I had the same problem recently, and that solved the problem
> for me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ketil Froyn
> ketil@froyn.name
> http://ketil.froyn.name/
Actually I had kind of tried this, but I didn't expect it to work in this
situation because of the name of the floppy 'cd-drivers'...

Thanks a _lot_ for your help!
Debian Installation in progress :-)

Cheers,
Sylvain.

--
wxWidgets config: WX 2.4.2 / GTK 2 / gcc 3.3.3

La internacia lingvo: http://uea.org/index.html