Re: Uh Oh... Prof requires ms word format

Don't believe all the nay sayers on the list.

6 years ago, on my first laptop, I ran Win95 and Office on a 486-DX 33 with 8MB RAM and 120MB HDD (that,s Meg not Gig). It's true that I eventually ended up using Hamm split onto the HDD and a 100Zip drive.

I also have a Pentium 100 40MB RAM, 1.2GH HDD that will quite happily run Win98 and Office97. It is stuck in a cupboard now :)

That said, I do think you would do better to follow the suggestion to print in ps and convert to pdf. Surely nobody runs Windows without Acrobat Reader?

regards,
       Tim