Re: glibc + libstdc++?

Jeff Elkins wrote:
> I set up a script to swap the libs, run the converter, then swap
> them back so as not to leave my system in an unstable state. Goodbye
> Windows!

A slightly easier method would be to install the shared library in a
private location, say $HOME/rh-libs, and then use LD_LIBRARY_PATH set
to that location.  Then that library would automatically be linked in
before the /usr/lib version.  That should allow you to run your
application without the need to swap libs around in /usr/lib.

Bob