Best Base system install

Hello all,

What bootable ISO CD shall I use (where to download it) or maybe a bootable disk to freshly install Debian?

What I want is to install a base system with ext3 partitions (therefore I need a bootable CD iso that can do the Debian Install procedure to partition the HD using ext3 not ext2)?

Once I have the base system installed, then I will do the packages installations online as I did before.

I wonder what are the good Debian ISOs repositories. I would prefer to use newer packages so do you recomend to use a Sarge install ISO?

Thanks again.

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.