Re: Gnucash with Postgres backend.

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 10:49 +0200, Berteun Damman wrote:
[...]
> But, I'd really like to make use of the postgres backend (I did so
> until last week, when I switched from Gentoo back to Debian, without
> any serious problems). Is there some place where the postgres backend
> is provided? (I understand the risks involved with losing data, but
> I'm willing to take them).

the easiest way is probably to rebuild the packages with something like

apt-get source gnucash
apt-get build-dep gnucash
cd gnucash-{version}
$EDITOR debian/rules # (here you should modify the line that runs ./
configure and add the appropriate switches)
dpkg-buildpackage

then install the resulting .deb file.

Hope that helps.

-Mark