Re: XF86Config problem serverflags section or xset - solved partly

I found a solution for the xset problem I had.

I had to change the line in home/user/.xsession: '/usr/bin/galeon --display=:0 -ndf'

with

/usr/bin/galeon --display=:0 -ndf | xset s off -display ":0"

That was the only way to execute xset running kiosk-mode. But I do not understand completely why I could not put in the bottom of the .xsession file. Is it so that when .xsession has executed /usr/bin/galeon, the rest of .xsession is not read? I tried to put the xset command in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc as well, with no success.

And still I am curious of XF86Config's serverflag section, why it did not work as in redhat. If some Xxperts has time to look through the problem (description following by previous messages), I am curious to know the correct syntax in section "serverflags"