Re: A bunch of questions

deb_milist wrote:
hi guys...yesterday i was moaning about how to retrieve my yahoo! mail through thunderbird. messing around with fecthmail is really not good idea for me since i don't have a clue in 'how to' thing. ( even i've been using debian and linux in general for almost 4 monts---it seems
that i'm still drowning in the dark world of stupidity ;-) ).

Why not just enable the POP feature in your Yahoo! mail.  I have not
had to log in to the web interface since the day I created my account.
I only recently logged in so that my account would upgrade to a 100MB
account, but I have always been able to check it from Thunderbird.

-Roberto Sanchez