From: Aaron Robertson-Hodder [mailto:aaron@macroview.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 24 June 2004 11:21 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: moving to the 2.6 kernel?

Thanks for all your help people!

I have actually tried to get module-init-tools (ie. Apt-get install
module-init-tools). I also tried to find it on the package manager and
searching the debian site but could not find it.

I have since managed to (by removing all the modules that gave me
errors) been able to compile the kernel, but now I have no network. The
8139too module exists, but when I run lsmod I get function undefined
errors. Probably removed too much!

I think I shall cut my loses and download sarge...