Re: Gnome fonts and themes

gnome2 runs a deamon every time one of the gnome setting apps are
opened. That deamon controls the fonts for gnome apps. So I run that
deamon at startup from fvwm like this each time.
gnome-settings-daemon --oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:GNOME_SettingsDaemon
--oaf-ior-fd=18
This however causes a slight slowing in the startup, but it works. Im
not if the options are what they shud be. Let me know if not.

--Sudarshan
========
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. -- Arthur Schopenhauer