no deliver from Subsystem

Hallo,

I install postfix on linux-debian.
I receive and send mails from everyuser on system
without error.

Now I have to deliver mails via webserver(apache) in php

On other system with sendmail it is no problem
to deliver mails.

I add  php.ini  sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/postfix

phpmailscript deliver mails but they come to root rootmailbox
from Mail Delivery Subsystem with follow text:

<----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<<test@xxxxxxx.com>
<
<   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
<Message could not be delivered for zero seconds
<Message will be deleted from queue

LOGfiles from maillog gives follow error:

<error: to submit mail, use the Postfix sendmail command
<fatal: the postfix command is reserved for the superuser

Is here somthing wrong with the user-rights?

Thx Frank