Re: Apt/sources.list changes.

Adam Aube wrote:

Katipo wrote:

Have just changed entries in a sources list from testing to unstable.
During updating, error messages occur on the 'security', 'contrib.,' and
'non-free', entries, the rest updating satisfactorily.

Sid doesn't have security updates, but it does have contrib and non-free
sections. Post the relevant lines from your sources.list file.

Adam
Hello Adam,

Thanks, but I just changed the sources list back again, and did an install with the new sarge installer on another drive, then upgraded that to sid.
The original sources list on the initial installation were specified 'sarge' so I changed those to 'testing' and everything will be solved with time. I've got a stable system and one to play with. Thanks again.
Regards,

David.