Re: Intel esktop Board D865GLC

Hallo Eric,

> I have a couple of new PC's received with a Intel Desktop Board D865GLC.
> I tried to load the e1000 driver from debian, but it wouldn't load.

> Also the video controller is giving me problems.
>
> Please can someone tell me which drivers i need for the on-board
> ethernet controller and the video controller.
>
> eth: Intel PRO/1000CT  (i82547EI chipset)
> vid: Intel 865G (Intel Extreme Graphics 2)

Did you try a 2.6 kernel?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the
      Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and
      ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price;
      therefore glorify God in your body, and in your
      spirit, which are God's."      I Corinthians 6:19,20