Re: intellimouse is crazy

listas@cenapadne.br wrote:
Hi all...

I am geeting some troubles with a Intellimouse Ps2 in Debian Sarge 2.6.6.
Its completely crazy in graphical interface. I know i have to modify
/etc/XF86Config-4 (and I did it), but it doesnt work.
Any suggestion.

From now, thanks all.

You have to load the mousedev and psmouse modules into the kernel.Use modconf program (as root) to do this. Run modconf and go into /kernel/drivers/input and /kernel/drivers/input/mouse and make appropriate changes. That should set everything.

raju

Home page: http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/index.html