Re: 3 gigs enough?

3 gig is more than enough for a simple setup.

However, if you're going to run Eclipse, you might be starved for CPU
cycles on a CPU that slow. How much memory do you have? I've had bad
experiences running Eclipse (and its big brother Websphere Application
Developer) on machines with less than 512mb of memory.

My laptop runs Eclipse comfortably and fast with a 1.6ghz Centrino and
1gig of RAM. To run WSAD happily, my workstation at the office is a
dual 2.4ghz Xeon with 2gig of RAM.

Chris M.

--
Chris Metcalf