Re: Why is the Debian perl environment set up as threaded?

John Foster wrote:
1. Why is the Debian perl environment set up as threaded? 2. Can I run Debian with a non-threaded perl installation without having to alter every perl dependency on the current pure SID system that I have? 3. Is there a way to convert my current threaded (by default I guess) installation , to a non-threaded set up?

Dunno, but why is threaded a problem?

I ask because I like Perl and am interested learning more about it all the time.