Re: Which version?

When I ordered Debian woody i686 CDROM's from a vendor listed on Debian.org, I got a set of seven. The first one gave me a list of kernels to try. I wound up using the 2.4 kernel. I am now running Windows 98SE and Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 woody 2.4.18 on this Gateway 500.

Ethan Vos wrote:

Good afternoon all.

The mirrors that I have looked at have binary-1 through binary-7. Which is the correct one to use?

Also, I am using a second HDD for the install. Will the CD ask which HDD to use?

Will the install give me way to chose which OS to boot?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dropout