Secure VNC from Windows?

Hi group,

There is this particular windows machine that had a vnc viewer
installed. I thought: hey, that's cool! and installed a vnc server at
home and use it from time to time. And now I find out it is not
encrypted. Nice.

Is there some sort of secure vnc available with a client running on
windows? Of course, on decent systems, ssh -X is the way to go. The
problem is that I can't just install a Cygwin environment or something
like that.

Thanks,

David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!