Downloading uw-imapd folders

I have uw-imapd installed and working in that Squirrelmail works nicely.
However, using a Windose box, I'm having trouble getting the correct folders
downloaded.  The Windose client will let me specify the path to my mail
folders.  If I leave it blank, it appears to be downloading hundreds of
thousands of things as judged by the almost spinning odometer.  If I specify
the paath as INBOX, it correctly gets my inbox, but none of the other
folders.  Any suggestions?

It would be easy to blame this on the Windose client, but I haven't had this
problem with uw-imap on another distro.  It has something to do with the
path, but I'm not sure what it should be.  Thanks for any help.  - John