Re: Sound system

Hi Jim,

Try downloading the also sources and compiling from them. I had
problems with the binarys that were provided. Wehn you download it,
it's very easy to setup (well for me it was). Get the sources from
here: www.alsa-project.org/ (the site appears to be down at the moment
for some reason). Also read the quick install guide/how-to run it and
hopefully that should be you up and running. Remember to remove the
alsa packages from debian first before installing the new ones.

HTH,

Tam.