Re: Newb user

Brad Nelson wrote:

Greetings,
I am a totally new user of Linux. I do not have any experience with it and installed it(debian) on an extra machine purely out of curiousity. Now what? I am looking for some good online texts with lists of commands, simple descriptions of the the directory trees, and basically how to function in the environment. I am reasonably sure that the install was decent and I can log in successfully. But once I am into the account I have no clue what I can or can't do. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Brad

http://www.debian.org/doc/

http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/